Kathryn Emery, 20 Year Home Improvement & Lifestyle Expert visited her friends at KTLA (CW) Los Angeles News to talk about the Top 5 Trending Home Projects for 2021. These included: getting organized in the garage, painting, planting a trending garden at home, saving money, and healthy home.
For more information about Kathryn visit www.bethebesthome.com or see the BIO below.
Here are the products seen in the 5 trends:
1. Garage Organization https://www.homedepot.com/p/Rubbermaid-All-In-One-FastTrack-Garage-Storage-Rail-System-Tool-Kit-7-Piece-2087482/309543748
2. Color Trends 2021: https://www.benjaminmoore.com/en-us/color-overview/color-palettes/color-of-the-year-2021
3. 2021 GardenCast Trends: https://www.burpee.com/gardencast
4. Microfiber Cloths to Save Money: https://www.homedepot.com/p/Quickie-Jobsite-Jobsite-Heavy-Duty-Microfiber-Cloth-16-Pack-494JS16RM12/300247741
5. Healthy Home with Antibacterial Cleaner you can use everywhere: https://www.rejuvenateproducts.com/rejuvenate-antibacterial-floor-cleaner
Kathryn Emery is a vivacious home improvement & lifestyle expert, TV presenter, content strategist who exudes knowledge, confidence, and energy. With two decades in-house telling stories for all categories at Home Depot, she knows how to talk about home products. She is a regular TV host on major networks nationwide in top 40 DMAs such as Los Angeles, Phoenix, Houston, more. As well as a presenter at national events such as Home Depot and Lowes annual meetings, and New Product Judge at National Hardware show. As a Home Improvement & Lifestyle personality she is also a source for USA Today, Yahoo! News, HGTV Magazine, Martha Stewart Living, Tribune Syndicate and more. Kathryn has an engaged social media following and is a certified host on HSN.
Kathryn started her career in the press as a magazine editor and learned early on, what it takes to tell a great story. In 2001, she established her career in home improvement with Home Depot, where she guided product story telling in the PR department. Kathryn identified trends and created stories around new products, innovation, seasons, how-to. She is passionate about sustainability and gets excited about innovation at home to make life easier and more enjoyable.
In 2018, Kathryn launched Be the Best Home a Home Improvement & Lifestyle consulting agency where Kathryn appears on TV stations nationwide telling giving tips to viewers on how to update their homes and living spaces.
Kathryn is an engaging personality and is able to speak on many topics to various audiences. She represents products at Home Depot and Lowes annual meetings, presenting on stage to thousands. She attends national home & hardware shows, technology events, product launches to stay current with the industry-leading brands, trends and innovation in the industry. She acts as new product judge at the National Hardware Show annually.
You can see more about Kathryn at www.bethebesthome.com